SC Automotive Engineering is a completely new type of engineering company equipped with an extensive
advanced technical capabilities, and expertise that only a general trading company can offer.
President / Vice President comment
Located at the heart of the Automotive industry & engineering
- BE, Economics, Tokyo university of Foreign Studies
- GM, Business Development, SC Automotive Engineering (Japan)
- Assistant GM, Automotive Manuf. & Eng(Japan)
- GM Corporate Planning, SML Isuzu (India)
- GM Sales and Logistics, Summit D&V (Hungary)
Vice President, Principal
- MBA, Michigan State University, Eli Broad College of Business
- BS & MS, University of Michigan, Mechanical Engineering
- Director & Project Manager, Sumitomo Corporation of Americas
- Application Engineering Supervisor, Brembo North America
- System Lead and Brake Design and Release Engineer, FCA
Functional Safety Engineer- ISO 26262
Design for Six Sigma Black Belt
Reactive Problem Solving Green Belt
- BS, Electrical Engineering, Kyushu University
- Sr. Project Manager / Chief Engineer, Visteon Japan Ltd. (for Nissan)
- General Manager for Control System Development, Project Management for Jatco Ltd.
- R&D Director, President for Jatco USA, Inc.
- Manager of Transmission Control System Design, Corporate Planning for Jatco Ltd.
- Engineer of Transmission Electronic Control System Design, Nissan Motor Co. Ltd.
Ryusei “Ryan” Ishida
- BS, Mechanical Engineering, Kyushu University
- MS, Mechanical Engineering, University of Tokyo
- Manager of Controlling Budget and Investment in HAL Aluminum Mexico
Nadeem Sohail Mohammed
- MS, Automotive Systems Kettering University
- BS, Mechanical Eng., JNTU
- Sr. Program Manager, LUCID
- Sr. Quality Engineer & Test Execution Lead, Stellantis
- Test Engineer, Honda
- Transmission Calibration Engineer, Ford
Doan “Andy” Ichikawa
- BS, Computer Engineering, University of Michigan
- Project Manager / Software Engineer II, Aisin
- Model Based Design Co-op, Toyota TMNA
- Project manager Intern, Continental Automotive
- BS, Software Engineering, University of Michigan - Dearborn
- BA, Japanese Language and Culture, Accounting, Eastern Michigan University
- Educator, Shiga Prefect High School Teacher, Japan
and many other external resources and partners…
U.S. Branch Summary
- Trade Name
- SC Automotive Engineering USA, Inc.
- Head Office
- 39555 Orchard Hill Place, Suite #520, Novi, MI 48375
- March 2022
- SC Automotive Engineering :100%
- Business Profile
- Research, development, design, prototyping, experimentation, evaluation and technical support for
preparation of technical materials, brokerage, consulting, import and export business,
- Executive Officer
39555 Orchard Hill Place, Suite #520, Novi, MI 48375
SCAE Joins BlackBerry QNX Channel Partner Program.
Under the agreement, SCAE will promote BlackBerry QNX products and services,
including the popular QNX®
Neutrino® RTOS, QNX® OS for Safety as well as the QNX® Hypervisor.
This, combined with its automotive
engineering expertise, will enable SCAE to build upon
BlackBerry QNX’s embedded technologies, provide
integration services and design, and develop
safety-critical solutions for its automotive customers.
SCAE has entered into a partnership agreement with SCTM Engineering Corporation.
Through this alliance, SCAE will uncover the diverse development needs of its customers,
SCTM will provide
abundant human resources through offshore development and demonstrate cost competitiveness,
and both companies
will provide higher value-added services by consistently assisting customers to complete their projects.
Our website is now live.
The SC Automotive Engineering website is now live.
Leveraging the strengths of a general trading company, we
aim to become a reliable partner in technology development as an entirely new type of engineering company.